Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Glam-O-Mama! :)


There's  new blog in town and it's so darn pretty! :)


Is God trying to tell me something? :p


Earlier, I was idly browsing through this book I chanced upon. It's called The Process of Parenting by Jane Brooks.


I dunno, it happened to be on the shelf behind my desk.  Then when I put it down to check on my Facebook page, I saw that Amanda Jacob had posted something on my wall. It was a link to their website, called Glam-O-Mamas :)






It's a nook for anything parenting-related. 


They have restaurant reviews, parenting tips, health and fitness updates, and even Glam-o-Mommies of the month. Things that are perfect for not just mommies but also godmothers, aunties and maybe even hip young grannies! 




Look, they even have a Yum-o-Bubba of the month.


how cute is this this?? :)


I think I want to be a mommy soon. Well, not until after my friend's wedding in Spain :p





No comments:

Post a Comment