Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm a neat freak. sort of.



There are two types of neat freaks. One, there's the lysol-and-alcohol spraying kind, and second is the label and compartmentalize kind. 

I'm the label and compartmentalize kind. 


Labeling my boxes according to category. Gotta love Dymo!

You don't understand my happiness when we're shopping for house stuff. The sight of bright colored folders and clear plastic boxes is like a nice new fresh Hermes, Balenciaga or Givenchy purse to any bag maven. 

I have tons of pouches and boxes that I hoard when we go to Muji, Make Room and Rustan's. I use them to store stuff from muesli to hairclips, nail polish to note pads.  I'll die if I don't travel without my boxes.  Last December before our wedding, I brought my whole dresser to Baguio:

Don't leave anything out! Bathroom essentials all stored in their own clear plastic boxes, for convenient traveling. 




Anyway, since I can't take  my toiletree kit everywhere, I settle for my work stuff. These things I cannot leave home without.

My Monogrammed work bag. Gave these out to my bridesmaids for the wedding, and thought I'd get one for myself! It's canvas and sturdy and really pretty!






It can hold my laptop, gadget accessory case, pencil case, Dymo, planner and document folder
It is big enough to carry my file folders, too!

another thing i love: my BUILT neoprene case.
it's compact and can hold my hard drive, cables, chargers and gadget cleaners



Of course, we've been doing a lot of research for the house we will be building, so I always carry Post-It page markers and a whole lot of pens for identifying pegs and taking down notes.




And of course, my Moleskine planner. A year is not the same without it. :) The perfect size, the perfect format makes it the best planner for me.

10 comments:

  1. theres also the color-coding and sizing. all of it are part of OCD....hahaha...brgds, geri/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yes, color coding and sizing!!! i also like to color-code my hangers. OCD for life! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea! We've met twice I think during Adara's baby shower & baptism but we weren't formally intorduced. I'm a friend of Cia (and Robert na rin) Can I just say I love your blog! Hope you can add Bloglovin' so that non-Blogger users can easily view your blog posts. Looking forward to more posts! :)

    Jackie Go
    @gojackietong

    P.S.
    Yes for an OC person like me (and you) Dymo & organizers are our best friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeerrr *introduced*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie! :)

    Hmmmm what's Bloglovin? Will google it now and find out how to use it! Hahaha still a bit clueless with all these features. Sorry for being a little illiterate! Thanks for the tip, though! A bunch of other bloggers have also been dropping a few points here and there. Hope I figure them all out!

    Hope to see (and meet you) soon! :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure you're not a freak? hehe.. Damn, you really are very organize.. I though I was a little OC already but this is a little something more.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha trust me, i know people who are far worse! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. im a messy one , so must try this one
    try not to misplace anything

    ;) thanks for the great idea ms. dre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, may I know where you ordered the monogram bag?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I ask you where you bought your monogrammed work bag. I'm getting married in November and love this for a bridesmaids gift idea.

    ReplyDelete