Monday, February 21, 2011

Affordable Weekend destinations







While spring cleaning my photos, I came across two memorable places we'd gone to in 2010. The first is the Inn at Cliffhouse  in Tagaytay, where I spent the Holyweek with my mom and brother.

The Cliffhouse Inn is composed of four rooms, all located below the restaurants Firelake Grill and Buon Giorno! We got the Minot's Ledge Suite--very spacious and comfy and just the way I like it! I'm an American home kind of girl (incase you didn't already know heehee) and the interiors were absolutely perfect. :) Soft and fluffy sofa, telescope-inspired standing lamps, distressed wood and fluffy accents. 







The little Nantucket-inspired corner makes all the difference :)








Fresh OJ to start your day














plush teddy bears to take home with you











the cute breakfast nook by the lobby








a little welcome gift sure to please the sweet tooths ...sweet teeth :p








And then there was Langham...our new favorite hotel in Hong Kong... My husband and I love it for the club floor (which comes with the usual club amenities like breakfast buffets, internet access, tea time and cocktail hour) 




This one has awesome interior--very European-inspired, so I feel like Blair Waldorf sometimes.








their table setting is so pretty, you'll want to eat all the bread on the basket

The waitstaff serve you coffee the way you want it! I had a nice frothy cappuccino for every morning that I was there. :)








Their breakfast mainstays are continental and eastern asian cuisine




4 comments:

  1. you have an interesting definition of the word "cheap".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha okay I will edit to "affordable" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked Cliff House! =) The interiors was done by Edsa Gonzales, my aunt =) Will let her know how you loved it. =) Did you meet my Aunt Jen (Dee)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trissie!!! :)

    Your aunt Jen owns the place? :) Yes I think she was the one I met at the lobby, and I asked for her business card a month before we made the reservations! :) Tell your aunt Edsa she did a swell job with the lobby and Minot's Ledge! :)

    The bed was very comfortable, too! Plus, the breakfast was gooooood. I remember I think I gave in to meat even if it was a good Friday hahaa.

    ReplyDelete